MirandaNet members are invited to join these action research groups that have emerged from our MirandaMods at BETT14
- MOOCs: design, delivery and impact on the education industry; ( EU HandsOn ICT)
- Mobile connections and the school culture; (Group Call and Tablet Academy)
- The value of games in learning; (Yellow Spot and Brain Pop)
- The impact of web-based video on professional development and pupil behaviour; (IRIS Connect)
- Using social media in careers advice; (icould)
- Coding and the balance of the Computing Curriculum;
- World Ecitizens: teachers from around the world talking about their practice in digital technologies.